Sunday, April 20, 2008

Aimless Thoughts that Never Seem to End, but Keep Coming as a Result of the Never Ending Cycle of Something Called Aimless Thoughts.



















So I've been thinking....

That my head and heart is so clouded with information that I don't know how to process it all.

Is bible study and prayer the only thing a Christian suppose to do when they have free time?

I sure can't wait to be in Mabank.

Do 20-25 year old blogging Calvinist really wanna take over the world? - Mark Driscoll

Is there really that much joy in brokeness? If so, why doesn't someone preach it?

Why does God allow me to have a wonderful family. Not only mom and dad, but church.

Why did God allow me to fall in love with a beautiful Princess, when I feel so much like a Beast most of the time?

How can I truly love my brothers as myself when my brothers aren't like me at all?

Does fasting really play a huge part in your walk as people say it does?

I wondering if I should write a book about this?

Would living in a box make me more spiritual?

How about wearing 3 year old underwear with holes in the butt just so I could send more money to the mission field?

Is it wrong to want an amazing wife, beautiful kids, great home, cute dog, when I should hate my own life?

I really don't want to waste my life...thanks Piper, I love you!

Is bible college unbiblical?

Is street witnessing effective? One on one evangelizm? AHHH!!! Who cares, preach the Word!

How long before Jesus comes back? I sure hope He lets me get married and a job? haha

I love small town politics.

....so here are some thoughts that I have. Some of them I have answers to, and some I don't. Others are just things I've been thinking. Some are kinda odd sounding but I'm kinda an odd thinking person. Different ones sound kinda sarcastic...which..yeah I know that, but my point is this.....be like Jesus, and repent when you don't act like Him.

4 comments:

melissa lynn said...

these are great questions and alot of them i have too. i'm glad you have questions too. if you find any answers let me know. ;)

Michael Cooper said...

melissa - this is one of the reasons He lead us together..to ask each others questions! love you!

Mike said...

Praise God, I hope He let's you get a job too..... WOO HOO!!!!

Buddy said...

Good questions...Its not spiritual but here is one I've pondering:

What kind of sick person put an "S" in the word lisp?