Tuesday, July 17, 2007

...so I've been thinkin'

......how things come soooo fast in life, and you don't even have a chance to look back and see what really happened. As for me being an 18 year old, my life hasn't been just some ol' walk in the park. I have times where I've been asking myself questions and trying to figure them out on my own. Oh you know, with the whole growing up thing.... trying to figure out who I am..... what I'm suppose to do with my life.....what is the truth....what's for dinner....how am I going to get some money to take Melissa out to eat....why doesn't the regular skittles package have a blue skittle( you know taste the rainbow) ???? The normal things any teen/young adult goes though daily.

wow

But sometimes when I'm alone I have to think about this. Does that all matter? Do those things really matter? I know that I'm suppose to grow up and live the American dream, nice house, pretty wife, great kids, wonderful job....but why? How I am nothing. I don't have any special talents. I am just a worm, but I am something with God. Sometimes question can flood my mind, and get me side tracked but the most important thing is God. He is my everything. That's what I want to express to everyone. I just praise Him for wrapping Himself in human flesh and coming down and dying for me. When I am no good for nothing human being, God came to deliever me. People can answer all my questions, but I have the answer for them. Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all things shall be added to you.

That's the only answer to my question.

.....even though some of those little issues still stay in my little 18 year old mind I know one thing

"The best of all is, God is with us." -John Wesley



P.S. Please pray for Gospel for Asia, and me leaving Aug 18th.

5 comments:

Dreama said...

I love you son! God will take care of everything. House, wife, kids, job and evern blue skittles.

Buddy said...

Ok cool! I found your blog. Glad you're here. I enjoyed your message at Oakstreet tonight...oops...wasn't suppose to say that!

Cherie said...

I'm so happy that God has revealed His goodness to you. That is another "best of all...".

Anonymous said...

I feel ya...I'm two years ahead of you on the worrying mess...and I totally agree...a Skittles package should have blue skittles...they can lose the purple ones..it's not in the rainbow anyway

I'm praying for ya...keep on keepin on!

Mike said...

Eat the sour skittles and you don't care what color they are.

God has truly done an amazing work in you Michael and I praise Him for that. I thank God for all the people He has placed around you the past few years to help you become solidly grounded in the Word before leaving home.

Seek ye first... and all blue skittles shall be added.

Love you.....